|Full Name||Chengling Li|
|Date of Birth||2nd Februrary 1998|
- 2021 - now
Emory University, Atlanta, the U.S.
- Ph.D. in Physics.
- Advisor: Prof. Daniel sussman
- GPA: 4.00/4.00
- 2016 - 2020
Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- B.S. in Applied Physics
- GPA: 87.28/100.00
- July, 2020 - May, 2021
Departments of Mechanical Engineering & Materials Science, Yale University
- Advisor: Prof. Corey O'Hern
- Started researching in the field of soft matter
- Investigated mechanical properties of some jammed systems
- Investigated the reversibility of shear deformation of jammed systems
- Contributed to the investigation of the mechanical response of circular-lines (see the paper)
Open Source Projects
Honors and Awards
- Hobbies: Basketball, Cooking, etc.